- Every day I wake up at 8 a.m
- They play football in the playground
- Ben goes to football practice every Tuesday.
- Jim doesn’t work on Fridays.
- She always forgets her wallet.
- She is not listening to music right now.
- They are not watching reallity shows.
- Why aren’t you doing your homework?
- I am not reading any books right now.
- Is he visiting his parents next weekend?
- When you called I was taking a shower.
- In the morning our elevator was not working.
- I was sleeping when someone knocked at the door.
- They were eating when our dad called me.
- An hour ago I was watching TV.
1. I have seen that movie twenty times.
2. There have been many earthquakes in Erevan.
3. Nobody has ever climbed that mountain.
- You have grown since the last time I saw you.
5. My English has really improved since I moved to London.
- Did they sign the contract?
- I saw Jeremy when he was crossing the road.
- They got home very late last night.
- They always enjoyed visiting their friends.
- She played a lot of tennis when she was younger.